Offices are one of the major things in life that bring in your daily income and also bread on the table. Its often considered that happiness to life starts from here and also brings in a whole lot of problems in life as well. There are many things people do in order to spice things up in their offices in order to make it an entirely new look. Some use paintings, while others use artefacts to bring life to the office space. But then plants are considered to be the best and also bring in a whole lot of positivity as well such that you can have the best of working space and also be at your best throughout your working hours. Hence let’s take a look at the different plants that are suitable for office spaces. Let’s get started.
Which are the best office plants?
There are a number of office plants that you can choose from such that you can have the best of both worlds at all times. The simplicity of the pant and the hurdles of office work. Therefore, let us take a closer look at them.
- Croton – These are plants with huge stems and leaves such that they bring shade and a sense of peacefulness in your entire office. They don’t take up much space but then make it really helpful in making the office work area come to life. Also vibrant in nature, they don’t require much. A window facing position and water is all it needs. Most of the interior designers happens to use these plants as an artifact such that it helps to elevate the vibrancy of the room and also bring in life as well.
- Kalanchoe – If you are a person that loves having plants that are small, cute and vibrant, then these varieties are the best for you. Mainly because of the fact that they sport huge leaves but then bursts of small buds as well. Mainly grows in yellow in color, other options are also available.
- Amaryllis – every wanted a tall plant that happens to have flowers at its end? Then these plants are just for you and your office workspace. They are long and thin such that they don’t take up much space and are really easy to handle as well. Don’t require any kind of protection, just water them on a daily places and a sunny placement and you are good to go.
- Small Cacti – well these are the best for office workplaces mainly because of the fact that these cacti plants happen to be small and also really strong in nature. They can survive up to days without ever being watered and also bloom flowers if watered and taken care of regularly. Somewhat like nurturing a child in your office but on a daily basis. Top interior designers in Mumbai have these plants on any list of makeovers that they might have to do to the interiors such that they give a whole new offset to beautifulness and awesomeness at all times.
- Sansevieria – they are often known as the mother in laws tongue or spike plant, they are often the best that you can have at your office workspace and also have the best in class durability for plants. They have tall leaves that grow straight and never are they found to be short in size. They bloom flowers and also keep a quite distinctive look as well. Watering them will give you optimum results at all times.